Sunday, April 3, 2011

Experimental Dinner Success!!!

Last night, I made something new for dinner.  I just made it up as I went along.  Everybody liked it!!  Of course, I forgot to take a picture, but I'll tell you the recipe:

Ingredients:
3 Tbs butter
4 chicken breasts
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
paprika (to taste)
regular size can of kidney beans
regular size can of corn
1 clove of garlic (pressed)
1/2 box of penne noodles
1/3 box of Swanson chicken broth
a bunch of kale (about 8 leaves ripped up)


First, I trimmed and cubed 4 chicken breasts. 
Then, I melted 3 Tbs butter in my wok pan, and added the chicken.
When the chicken was cooked, I added a can of red kidney beans and a can of corn. 
I seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, and 1 pressed garlic clove.
Then, I threw in 1/2 a box of penne noodles and 1/3 of a box of Swanson broth. 
I cooked it for a while, then added a bunch of ripped up kale.
When the noodles were cooked, it was done!
It's really yummy! 

Let me know if you try it!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment